|Author||Topic: Suggestions to improve the site|
|Suggestions to improve the online experience for paid users. Here are some things you should consider.
1. Show the green checkmarks on study sessions, Readings and basic questions that you have already completed. I spend a lot of time to see which ones are completed.
2. Increase the inactive timeout on the login. Right now it is too short and requires me logging in too much while multi-tasking.
3. Have a way to go through the basic questions independent of the study notes.
Right now, the way it is set up is too cumbersome for ones you have missed.
4. In the study progress section, in the Review Questions chart, show the percentage of my correct answers in addition to it now showing the raw scores. For ex: in SS18, if I got 45 correct of 63, showing a 71% is useful in gauging my progress.
5. Reduce the amount of clicks needed to navigate the site.
|We cannot 'search' within the site for keywords, etc., can't we?|
|Please include Subject on calculator usage.Something like how to use TI BA Plus.|
|agree with the search facility for keywords, and increasing the timeout.|
|It would be AWESOME if there were more question for the level 2 material. That is what helped me pass level 1. Questions Questions Questions. For alot of people, this is key to studying. It is the application of the material that is the most valuable to my study progress. A lot of us learn more from the application than just simply reading the required material. Please help.....|
|It would be great if the mock exams can be released 1.5 months prior the exam, so candidates can gauge their study progress earlier.|
|site can certainly do with some improvements, i keep getting logged out - it's really fustrating
for questions within the readings, it will be great if we can choose the answers by clicking and then you can automatically score us and keep track of the scores as well
the ebook includes all the comments on the message board which really is not necessary and wastes a lot of paper
show us more examples on using the calculators in your examples
get rid of the popup
show us what we have covered/ gone through.
|I realize there are privacy issues and you can't release other candidates information but would love to know how many candidates are on the site from my particular level and how many have written each exam. This would give me a better idea of how valuable the percentage is when I write an exam. If I'm ahead of 75% out of 4 is not as valuable as 75% of 100,000.|
|Once I log out and come back again it should give me a link to go to the topic directly where I left. I am navigating a whole lot more and wasting my time|
|More Level II questions.|
|I would also like an inactivity extension.
Secondly, there are so many duplicate comments on L1 basic questions. A moderator could go through and clean them up. Also it would be cool to be able to adjust the font settings for these comments, I dislike the italics.