- CFA Exams
- 2022 Level I
- Topic 4. Corporate Issuers
- Learning Module 27. Introduction to Corporate Governance and Other ESG Considerations
- Subject 7. Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Management Risks and Benefits
Subject 7. Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Management Risks and Benefits PDF Download
From a corporation's perspective, risks of poor governance include:
- weak control systems or inefficient monitoring tools;
- ineffective decision making;
- legal, regulatory, and reputational risks;
- default and bankruptcy risks.
Benefits of effective governance and stakeholder management include:
- better operational efficiency and control brought by effective monitoring tools and control mechanisms;
- better operating and financial performance;
- lower default risk and cost of debt.
Learning Outcome Statementsh. identify potential risks of poor corporate governance and stakeholder management, and identify benefits from effective corporate governance and stakeholder management;
CFA® 2022 Level I Curriculum, Volume 3, Module 27
User Contributed Comments 0
You need to log in first to add your comment.
I am using your study notes and I know of at least 5 other friends of mine who used it and passed the exam last Dec. Keep up your great work!
My Own Flashcard
No flashcard found. Add a private flashcard for the subject.