- CFA Exams
- 2023 Level I
- Topic 4. Corporate Issuers
- Learning Module 29. Introduction to Corporate Governance and Other ESG Considerations
- Subject 7. Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Management Risks and Benefits
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
Simply put: AnalystNotes offers the best value and the best product available to help you pass your exams.
Subject 7. Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Management Risks and Benefits PDF Download
From a corporation's perspective, risks of poor governance include:
- weak control systems or inefficient monitoring tools;
- ineffective decision making;
- legal, regulatory, and reputational risks;
- default and bankruptcy risks.
Benefits of effective governance and stakeholder management include:
- better operational efficiency and control brought by effective monitoring tools and control mechanisms;
- better operating and financial performance;
- lower default risk and cost of debt.
User Contributed Comments 0
You need to log in first to add your comment.
I am using your study notes and I know of at least 5 other friends of mine who used it and passed the exam last Dec. Keep up your great work!
My Own Flashcard
No flashcard found. Add a private flashcard for the subject.