- CFA Exams
- 2023 Level II
- Topic 5. Equity Valuation
- Learning Module 22. Equity Valuation: Applications and Processes
- Subject 2. Applications of Equity Valuation
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
AnalystNotes specializes in helping candidates pass. Period.
Subject 2. Applications of Equity Valuation PDF Download
Analysts use valuation concepts and models for the following purposes:
- Selecting stocks.
- Inferring (extracting) market expectations.
- Evaluating corporate events.
- Rendering fairness opinions.
- Evaluating business strategies and models.
- Communicating with analysts and shareholders.
- Appraising private companies.
- Share-based payment (compensation).
Learning Outcome Statementsdescribe applications of equity valuation;
CFA® 2023 Level II Curriculum, Volume 3, Module 22
User Contributed Comments 0
You need to log in first to add your comment.
I just wanted to share the good news that I passed CFA Level I!!! Thank you for your help - I think the online question bank helped cut the clutter and made a positive difference.
My Own Flashcard
No flashcard found. Add a private flashcard for the subject.