Ethical and Professional Standards
Reading 1. Ethics and Trust in the Investment Profession
Learning Outcome Statements
b. describe the role of a code of ethics in defining a profession;
CFA Curriculum, 2020, Volume 1
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
AnalystNotes specializes in helping candidates pass. Period.
Subject 2. Ethics and Professionalism
- based on specialized knowledge and skills.
- based on service to others.
- practiced by members who share and agree to adhere to a common code of ethics.
A profession's code of ethics:
- communicates the shared principles and expected behaviors of its members.
- generates confidence not only among members of the organization but also among non-members (clients, prospective clients, and/or the general public).
A profession may adopt standards of conduct to enhance and clarify the code of ethics.
User Contributed Comments 2You need to log in first to add your comment.
specialized knowledge and skills ( trust)
not exchange for payment.
I am interested in these notions. Could you send me via my email provided the whole detailed documentation?