- CFA Exams
- 2021 Level I
- Study Session 1. Ethical and Professional Standards
- Reading 1. Ethics and Trust in the Investment Profession
- Subject 2. Ethics and Professionalism
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
AnalystNotes specializes in helping candidates pass. Period.
Subject 2. Ethics and Professionalism PDF Download
A profession is:
- based on specialized knowledge and skills.
- based on service to others.
- practiced by members who share and agree to adhere to a common code of ethics.
A profession's code of ethics:
- communicates the shared principles and expected behaviors of its members.
- generates confidence not only among members of the organization but also among non-members (clients, prospective clients, and/or the general public).
A profession may adopt standards of conduct to enhance and clarify the code of ethics.
Learning Outcome Statementsb. describe the role of a code of ethics in defining a profession;
CFA® 2021 Level I Curriculum, , Volume 1, Reading 1
User Contributed Comments 2
|fanqc||specialized knowledge and skills ( trust)
not exchange for payment.
I am interested in these notions. Could you send me via my email provided the whole detailed documentation?