- CFA Exams
- Level I 2020
- Study Session 1. Ethical and Professional Standards
- Reading 1. Ethics and Trust in the Investment Profession
- Subject 2. Ethics and Professionalism
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
Simply put: AnalystNotes offers the best value and the best product available to help you pass your exams.
Subject 2. Ethics and Professionalism PDF Download
A profession is:
- based on specialized knowledge and skills.
- based on service to others.
- practiced by members who share and agree to adhere to a common code of ethics.
A profession's code of ethics:
- communicates the shared principles and expected behaviors of its members.
- generates confidence not only among members of the organization but also among non-members (clients, prospective clients, and/or the general public).
A profession may adopt standards of conduct to enhance and clarify the code of ethics.
Learning Outcome Statementsb. describe the role of a code of ethics in defining a profession;
CFA® Level I Curriculum, 2020, Volume 1, Reading 1
User Contributed Comments 2
|fanqc||specialized knowledge and skills ( trust)
not exchange for payment.
I am interested in these notions. Could you send me via my email provided the whole detailed documentation?
I just wanted to share the good news that I passed CFA Level I!!! Thank you for your help - I think the online question bank helped cut the clutter and made a positive difference.
My Own Flashcard
No flashcard found. Add a private flashcard for the subject.