- CFA Exams
- Level I 2020
- Study Session 6. Financial Reporting and Analysis (1)
- Reading 19. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
- Subject 5. Financial Statement Analysis Framework
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
Simply put: AnalystNotes offers the best value and the best product available to help you pass your exams.
Subject 5. Financial Statement Analysis Framework PDF Download
The financial statement analysis framework provides steps that can be followed in any financial statement analysis project, including the following:
- Articulate the purpose and context of the analysis.
- Collect input data.
- Process data.
- Analyze / interpret the processed data.
- Develop and communicate conclusions and recommendations.
- Follow up.
Learning Outcome Statementsf. describe the steps in the financial statement analysis framework.
CFA® Level I Curriculum, 2020, Volume 3, Reading 19
User Contributed Comments 5
|dhool||Gud 1 thanx buddy|
|leon121||i was thinking like apiccion! But i appreciate the "r" in there. less awkward without the "r"|
|Dsteth||Purpose, collect, process, analyze, conclusion, follow up|
I am happy to say that I passed! Your study notes certainly helped prepare me for what was the most difficult exam I had ever taken.
My Own Flashcard
No flashcard found. Add a private flashcard for the subject.