- CFA Exams
- 2023 Level I
- Topic 5. Equity Investments
- Learning Module 40. Introduction to Industry and Company Analysis
- Subject 1. Uses of Industry Analysis
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
Simply put: AnalystNotes offers the best value and the best product available to help you pass your exams.
Subject 1. Uses of Industry Analysis PDF Download
Company analysis and industry analysis are closely interrelated. Company and industry analysis together can provide insight into sources of industry revenue growth and competitors' market shares and thus the future of an individual company's top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
Industry analysis is useful for:
- Understanding a company's business and business environment.
- Identifying active equity investment opportunities.
- Formulating an industry or sector rotation strategy.
- Portfolio performance attribution.
User Contributed Comments 3
|farhan92||@yearidsira whats Arrow got to do with it?|
|RTDyer||@farhan92 you have failed this city|
I am using your study notes and I know of at least 5 other friends of mine who used it and passed the exam last Dec. Keep up your great work!
My Own Flashcard
No flashcard found. Add a private flashcard for the subject.