- CFA Exams
- 2022 Level I
- Study Session 12. Equity Investments (2)
- Reading 37. Introduction to Industry and Company Analysis
- Subject 1. Uses of Industry Analysis
Why should I choose AnalystNotes?
AnalystNotes specializes in helping candidates pass. Period.
Subject 1. Uses of Industry Analysis PDF Download
Company analysis and industry analysis are closely interrelated. Company and industry analysis together can provide insight into sources of industry revenue growth and competitors' market shares and thus the future of an individual company's top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
Industry analysis is useful for:
- Understanding a company's business and business environment.
- Identifying active equity investment opportunities.
- Formulating an industry or sector rotation strategy.
- Portfolio performance attribution.
Learning Outcome Statementsa. explain uses of industry analysis and the relation of industry analysis to company analysis;
CFA® 2022 Level I Curriculum, , Volume 4, Reading 37
User Contributed Comments 3
|farhan92||@yearidsira whats Arrow got to do with it?|
|RTDyer||@farhan92 you have failed this city|
I was very pleased with your notes and question bank. I especially like the mock exams because it helped to pull everything together.
My Own Flashcard
No flashcard found. Add a private flashcard for the subject.