|Author||Topic: CFA exam day is coming!|
|Good day every one: exam is almost here. First timer!
The least of my troubles should be that I am all prepared for the exam only to forget something!!!
What do I need to walk with on exam day for level1? backpacks allowed?
For QM - are the t, z, F distribution tables provided? or do i need to remember them?
|No tables are provided. Generally backpacks are left in a separate room. Check the CFA website for official rules.
Water bottles are allowed inside the exam room. They will have lots of water jugs prepared nearby the exam desks.
|I also have a few questions:
- do all levels write the exams in the same room? or it is segregated?
- exam starts at 9 and i'm supposed to be there at 8 - can i eat shortly before 9 and go to bathroom ? or from 8 i'll have to sit and listen to instructions?
- are Chewing gums allowed? I want to have my nicotine gums with me!
- will our names be printed on the test answer sheet? since no pens are allowed for LV1.
- will we be provided with sketching papers or can we only make sketches in the exam question papers?
- could you go to the toilet after register and before start the exam? XD At 8.30 to be fully empty