|Author||Topic: CFA Newbeee|
I have just started researching on cfa exams and I am overwhelmed!!! Here are some questions i would like to ask you guys.
1) do i must register at cfainstitute?
2) Are the books provided by the institute? if yes, why buy other books? if no, which one would you say is the best?
3) is it okay to use a year old version of the books?
Answering to your queries as mentioned in serial:
1. Yes, one needs to register on cfainstitute.org , its manadatory.
2. Yes, the books are provided by the cfa inst. on registration. Often this books are regarded, by some candidates, to be lenghty. So candidates do refer and study from other notes. To say which book is best is very subjective as it entirely depends on your academic background and on ur understanding.
3. CFA inst. and other authors regularly keep updating the books in each term, though there is not much difference. I would strongly recommend to study from updated cirriculum.
All the best