|Author||Topic: How A Dumb Student passed CFA Dec 2015!|
|I am 26yo, I am not very bright student like most of u here ...and I only have a "Second LOWER Degree" but I passed the Dec 2015 CFA exam of which the passing rate is only 36% :)
1) Pray to your god before and after your exam. That will give u strength to go on. For me, I pray to Kuan Yin goddess of mercy.
2) Study the notes first before using the text books which help u to grasp a good understanding of the topics before embarking on the horrible-looking textbooks by CFA institute.
3) Listen to Mozart and upbeat music while studying. Take Ginko, Omega 3 and exercise for memory improvements.
4) Do at least 30 sets of 120 questions mock exam. If you do not have time to study the CFA text books, please do the questions at the back of each chapter. At least the MCQ ones.
5) Take the 2 mock tests offered by CFA institute - although it costs USD 80 for both sets, but the money is well spent, some questions came out from there. :)
6) 80% 20% again...80% your hardwork, 20% luck
Agoothi from Malaysia, looking for Job now. Anyone can offer me a job? :)
CFA Discussion Topic: How A Dumb Student passed CFA Dec 2015!
I am using your study notes and I know of at least 5 other friends of mine who used it and passed the exam last Dec. Keep up your great work!