|Author||Topic: November Plan|
With November right around the corner, I thought it'd be helpful if I started a thread where everyone could talk about their study plans for November. I'm assuming most people are going to be done with an initial reading of all the material by then so feel free to post our revision schedules (try to be specific).
- # of basic/review/reading-end questions per day
- How often one's going to take Sample/Mock Exams
- Revision Plan (rereading through material again)
Let's try to help each other out with good ideas. And people who have passed, please throw out some suggestions that worked for you!
|For the first week - I'm going to focus the review on the more difficult areas which I know my knowledge isn't good enough yet - economics and FSA (specifically SS9). Then I'm going to take a mock exam from analystnotes every Saturday (to get into the practice of doing the exam) and then go over the things I was worst at for the rest of the week. Then time off first week of Dec to review everything.|
|- Take the CFAI sample exams early in the month, and the AnalystNotes.com mock exams in the 2 weeks before the exam.
- Review all of my highlighted "notes" in the CFAI text.
- Review the end of chapter MC questions, especially the questions that were on the 2008 exam.
- Do as many review questions as I possibly can.
- I hope to keep the stress at a minimum, so my husband still likes me when this is over.