|Author||Topic: Questions from a newbie|
I've just signed out for the Dec 17 L1 exam and I have been googling around the best study system. I know that time is not at my side here.
I'm pretty decided to study through AnalystNotes, and ready CFA Book on Ethics and Summary of all topics (any thoughts on that?).
Biggest doubts are on practice and mock exams.
- I've been reading "EOC" a lot - are we talking about 'End Of Chapter' Questions of the 'Official' CFA Books?
- Any thoughts on mock exam usage?
- Considering i'll study usinc AN, Is it worth reading other provider's notes as well?
- Are there any official CFA's mock exams? where do I get them?
Questions on Practice:
- Should I do the EOC of Official CFA books?
- Which is the best way to practice using AnalystNotes material? Study Notes, Basic Questions, Review Questions, Mock Exams??
- Can someone rank the practice material available considering the relevance of each in the goal (go to L2!!) ?
thanks in advance!
CFA Discussion Topic: Questions from a newbie
I passed! I did not get a chance to tell you before the exam - but your site was excellent. I will definitely take it next year for Level II.