- CFA Exams
- General Forum
- Topic: Start to prepare for CFA Level 1 Exam
|Author||Topic: Start to prepare for CFA Level 1 Exam|
I am new to this forum. Recently, I read some of the posts from this forum, and i find that this site is very useful. I also gain support from some of the members here. Anyway, I know my topic is old. But I just want to make sure I am on the right track.
First of all, let me provide some information about myself. I am a senior at 4 years college in the US. I will graduate in December 2018 with Economic B.S degree. I have some background in finance, economics, and accounting. I am planning to take my CFA level 1 exam in June 2017.
Here are some of my questions:
1) What material I need to purchase for my studying? If possible, please provide the ISBN for me.
2) How many hours of studying is required for CFA level 1?
3) What is your career goal after you get your CFA? (For my own interest)
I will appreciate for all information. I hope all of us will work hard here and good luck on your studying!
|1) purchase AnalystNotes Pro for $99 and supplement with cfai in ethics and fsa
2) they reco 250, i personally say aim for 300 (everyone will have a different opinion though). track your hours religiously in my opinion once again
3) earn the degree at a young age and leverage it as much as possible the rest of my career. also to make as much $ as possible. no definitive job in mind as of yet (of course, who wouldnt want to be a ballin hedge fund manager)
of course... i havent heard back yet on whether or not i passed level 1. talk to me in 3 days